Re: Eclair ACL Bellows vs. Hard Shade

I had a video assist like this custom made for me by a
guy here in England by the name of John Oaten. You
pull the rubber eyepiece off the viewfinder, and the
video assist mounting goes over there, and tightens
with a little screw. On the mount is a CCD camera that
is focused on the ground glass.

It works really well. If anybody is interested, I will
post pictures on my web server and send a link.

Later
Stephen

--- Mark <super16acl@aol.com> wrote: > I acquired the
video tap coupling from Robert. I'll
let you know and how it all comes together. Mark.