Eclair ACL new camera soon

Hello everyone: I will be getting my ACL soon; hopefully next week. It is a sort of mix and match ACL, but everything is in good condition and recently serviced. The only bad thing is that it has the dreaded 24/25-200 ft mag only motor, but the camera was very low priced so much so that I will be able to upgrade to the Tobin motor when it becomes available.

I have two questions regarding the first film I wish to shoot with it.
1. What film would you recommend for daylight car interior; shot inside as well as through the windshield?

2. Does anyone know a good place to get film processed in Munich?

thanks

Beau