RE: Eclair ACL Pre-purchase questions

One other thing I left out of my previous post.

Make sure the movement is in good shape. ACL 1, 1.5 or 2 it doesn't matter as long as the camera movement runs quiet and steady. Shoot a test if you can. Get a camera that was serviced regularly and taken care of (look for the rare "one owner" camera). If you don't know the history of the camera and you can't test it, be sure to send it to a good technician and have it serviced and checked out. It will save you a lot of grief.
-Ray