Re: Eclair ACL Just got mine last night

Yep, the Rosettes on the model 1 and 1.5 grip are different in number of teeth (fewer) and diameter(smaller) compared to the ACL II grip. That''s a good idea about the hard rubber washer. I once inquired about having the rosettes made (when I was thinking about marketing a camcorder-type battery holder), and it would cost a lot to machine one. Probably it's cheaper to buy the side-thingee designed for the ACL II handle to screw into, if one could ever be found. Maybe Robert at Movie House has one for sale(?). Mark.