Eclair ACL Vic, I need more battery info...

Hi Vic,
Describe the batteries you have for me. Onboard or off? Off camera batteries I've seen are the leather satchel packs which are lead acid and easy to recell, the other is an Anton Bauer plastic hard pack which is difficult to recell because the case is hard to open. I've never seen an onboard cell but if you describe it to me I can probably help. Approximate dimensions are helpful.
-Ray

valexander@stan.csustan.edu wrote:
Hi, Ray

I have four original ACL batteries and a charger that runs on 220 and 110 volts, it's switch able. My batteries are nickel cadmium inside and they're all shot. I'd like to have them recalled. What's the best way to go about
it?

Vic