From: "Arman Matin" <arman@rhinofx.com>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 11:39 PM
Subject: Eclair ACL getting my camera

hi everyone....

I am considering a purchase of an ACL II from Du-all, nyc.
It is going to be cnoverted to s16 by DU-all. Includes a speed control (
1 frame
increment) , 2 X 400 and 1X200 mags. Zeis 10-100 T3 lens, charger,
battery, etc.  Current asking price is around 9500. Any advice of
suggestions
will be very helpful.
thanks

--