Re: Eclair ACL Personal auction of Items for the ACL

Hello Robert,

Any news on the motor stuff?  I would also be interested in the following.

#42 Top Handle for ACL
#31a/b Core adaptors
#58 CA mount metal cap
#73 Gate Cover

Thanks
Sean
----- Original Message -----
From: The Movie House <help@themoviehouse.fsnet.co.uk>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 2:18 PM
Subject: Eclair ACL Personal auction of Items for the ACL

I have compiled a list of images of all the final items and accessories I
have left for the ACL, ARRI and AATON.  I will be auctioning them all off
in
a few weeks.  If you'd like to see what's there in advance, please click
here:

http://www.themoviehouse.fsnet.co.uk/Pages/auction.htm

Regards

Robert Latimer