RE: Eclair ACL Tobin ACL motor

Good points. I don't want anyone to think that I was dismissing the motor entirely, and indeed we should hear from someone first. Given Clive's other work it is bound to be a solid product whether it handholds well or not.

Marc S.

From: R T <cinesota@yahoo.com>
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: RE: Eclair ACL Tobin ACL motor
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:25:29 -0700 (PDT)

Yep it's boxy. But Mark has a point. Let's see some
get in the pipeline before we judge it. Clive has
someone testing the first unit, so maybe we can get
his comments. Keep in mind that the motor was designed
so the camera will sit flat with a 400' mag. I don't
know about you but my ACL sits on my shoulder at the
bottom of the mag when I'm handholding it, not up
around the motor.
-Ray

http://personals.yahoo.com