RE: Eclair ACL loading an ACL mag

...If you are using a 200' mag I would suggest the 200' loads made
for the Aaton Aminima camera. They ship emulsion out! They are a perfect match for the ACL 200' mag. When you load one it looks just like it does in

the manual.  Maybe Eclair was 30 years ahead of it's time and waiting

for Kodak to catch up.
-Ray<

Or Aaton that's catching up--they, as old Eclair ex-patriots-- came
up with the A-Minima load, Kodak just winds it for them.

Wade Ramsey