RE: Eclair ACL loading an ACL mag--aminima style

Of course they are ridiculously expensive. It's Kodak filmstock!

But seriously, they cost a little over half of what a 400' film load cost, about $65. They ship on a 2" film core just like a 400' core load does, the only difference is they have these funky plastic daylight flanges attached to the core. They are removable. I just snap them off when I'm in the changing bag, but you can leave them on and load in the daylight.
-Ray

Marc Syp wrote:

Aren't the A-Minima loads ridiculously expensive?

Also, are they shipped on a core or a daylight spool adapted flange?

Marc S.