From: "jason davis" <doodindee@hotmail.com>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 9:18 AM
Subject: Eclair ACL heads and tripods

I have just purchased an ACL and am trying to figure things out. What
can anyone tell me about an O'conor 50 fluid head. I am planning on
shooting wildlife and weight is a major concern. I am looking for a head
that is good but not too heavy or bulky. Also i have heard great things
about the schatler tripods, but I dont know what particular model would
be a good place to start. I would like carbon fiber but I think that the
cost would be to high for me at the moment. Any advice would be very
appreciated!  thanks   jason