From: "jason davis" <doodindee@hotmail.com>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 10:52 PM
Subject: Eclair ACL gitzo tripod

I have found a gitzo carbon fiber tripod for sale g1549. Would this be
o k for an ACL? How does carbon fiber compare in terms of vibration is
concerned?? It has a load capacity of 33lbs. How would this compare to a
schatler. Thanks to all for the previous help. I am just getting started
so I have some pretty basic questions for you all. Thanks again!!