RE: Eclair ACL ACL Questions

Mark,

Thanks for the excellent information.

I'm very interested in your 23.976 crystal modification - could you provide more information, I'm sure there are others who'd like to do this as well. Maybe you could post it on your great web site.

Actually, I have a stupid question about the motor - the 24/25 speed in indicated by the white dot and not which side the switch is on, correct?

Also, what's the availability of your Gold S16 kit?

Thanks again,

Joshua