RE: Eclair ACL ACL Questions

Hi Joshua,
Welcome to the ACL List. It looks like Mark answered most of your questions. He is definitely the ACL guru. I highly recommend his HD144 Super 16 kits. Other conversions probably work quite well, but Mark's kits are about as close as you're gonna get to a "factory" S16 upgrade.

You asked about using a C-mt to Nikon adaptor. I used that setup with great success until I bought a Nikon mount for my ACL. The C-mt to Nikon route is a good way to go for light useage but I would suggest getting a proper Nikon mount if you plan to swap lenses much. As far as I know, all 35mm SLR lenses should cover Super 16 no problem, even if mounted via a C-mount adaptor.
-Ray