Eclair ACL powder coat paint ACL

I used a black powder coat paint called "Solar Black" to repaint my ACL after chemically striping the old factory paint off.  This solar black was originally designed for painting solar panels black.  It is unique in that it becomes darker with age, unlike many blacks that turn a gray black with ageing.  It also has a micro texture finish that is unlike any other powder coat paint.  Most of the textures I have seen are real heavy and rough.  Masking the parts is the key to achieving good results.  Unlike a spray paint the powder will actually pull away from the masked area.  I hope this is helpful to anyone wishing to paint their camera.  I would stay away from spray paint because it is not very durable.

Sean