RE: Eclair ACL Battery Options

ps. Glad to see Perry on the List.  As some of you may know, he had the
first ACL website way back in the day (1998?).  Welcome Perry! I look
forward to an updated site.

thanks, Ray. it was 1996 if you can believe it! actually, for some of you, the site can now be accessed at: http://www.eclairacl.com - but it's a fresh change in the DNS records so a lot of people won't be able to get there for a couple of days [myself included] when it's fully propagated around the net.

i've been a little out of touch with the film world, but i want to get back into shooting soon, so if anyone has ACL resources they think i should add to the site, please let me know. also, i'd be happy to put up some pages with any mods you've made to your cameras [batteries are a good start!]. pictures are useful, so if you have any, just send them along with a description of what you did. when i have some time, i'll put it on the site.

-perry