RE: Perry's Eclair ACL site

Funny thing... I bought my camera from a guy named Perry L. (coincidence) who said he supplied Perry P. with the pics for his website. If this is true, and it appears to be, I own the camera pictured on the www.eclairacl.com website, without ever having met you, Perry P.!

Anyway,

Marc S.

From: Perry Paolantonio <perry@postforum.com>
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: RE: Eclair ACL Battery Options
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:17:15 -0500

ps. Glad to see Perry on the List.  As some of you may know, he had the
first ACL website way back in the day (1998?).  Welcome Perry! I look
forward to an updated site.

thanks, Ray. it was 1996 if you can believe it! actually, for some of
you, the site can now be accessed at: http://www.eclairacl.com - but
it's a fresh change in the DNS records so a lot of people won't be
able to get there for a couple of days [myself included] when it's
fully propagated around the net.

i've been a little out of touch with the film world, but i want to
get back into shooting soon, so if anyone has ACL resources they
think i should add to the site, please let me know. also, i'd be
happy to put up some pages with any mods you've made to your cameras
[batteries are a good start!]. pictures are useful, so if you have
any, just send them along with a description of what you did. when i
have some time, i'll put it on the site.

-perry