From: cinesota@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:20:39 +0000
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: RE: Eclair ACL Battery Options

Thanks Julian. Do you think the adaptor cup would support the battery
while on the camera?  If it could be mounted to the back of the pilotone
module it might be a ready made mount for batteries.

Ray

Julian Williamson wrote:
Ray:

NP-1's are, rather, the ubiquitous batteries that many Sony Pro
Camcorders
use (Sony developed this style of battery)... THey're about 2 3/4" wide
x 7"
long by 3/4" deep.  A lot of chargers, etc. have been developed for
them,
there are even NiMH and LiIon models, as well as 12 and 13.2v nicad
models...

Julian