From: "Perry Paolantonio" <perry@postforum.com>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: Eclair ACL Battery Options

just out of curiosity - I'm going to recell my original ACL batteries
in the next week or so. it'll be 1.2Ah unless i can get larger
capacity cells to charge properly in the blue eclair rapid charger,
in which case i'll make them the largest capacity i can.

i have a line on a bunch of dead batteries, and i was thinking of
picking them up, recelling them and selling them for a lot less than
the cost of having them recelled by someone else. I've been getting
quotes of about $175 to recell my packs. They'd be the original 12v
packs with at least 1.2Ah capacity. i may be getting some chargers
too.

would any of you be interested in the original style batteries if i
were to do this? what do you think would be a reasonable price for
these? [i'm not out to screw anyone, but i would only do it if i
could make a reasonable profit on them]

-perry