Eclair ACL Need help! Jaeger connectors

Hey fellow Listnauts,
I'm trying to disassemble a couple of Jaeger connectors I have, in order to wire some new cables for my ACL. I got the back unscrewed but I can't seem to get the grey rubber cups that hold the pins and soldering connections, out of the metal housings. Anyone know how to get these out without destroying the connector? Do the rubber cups even come out? Their too far inside the housing to get at with my soldering gun. I'm at a loss here.
Thanks,
Ray