Re: Eclair ACL 25fps frame roll

That's what I was afraid of. But you know what, it's strange because I know
the 24 fps speed (using the corresponding crystal) to be right. (I have a
little electronic device conceived for measuring the speed of projectors
that counts the shutter openings in one second and shows that number divided
by two - because projectors usually have double shutters - and that gives me
a perfect 24/2=12. But I can't use that trick for 25 because it doesn't show
tenths of images). Could it be my 25 fps crystal that doesn't output the
right pulsation ? Then all I would need would be a new 25 fps crystal...

Nicolas Rey