Eclair ACL Motor Wiring

I just acquired a light duty acl motor, the only
problem is someone chopped off the little green
connector.  Are there any brave souls out there that
may have their motor apart or taken it apart and can
clue me in on what wires off the boards go to what
position on the connector?  I'll be happy to supply a
drawing with question marks next to the wires in
question and the position on the boards they come
from. Anyone?

James