From: <cinesota@yahoo.com>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 5:55 PM
Subject: RE: Eclair ACL Motor Wiring

Hi James,
I have a diagram of the original CP conversion of the ACL motor. I
believe it shows the proper pin outs of the green connector (I can't
read a wiring schematic to save my life, it might be upside down for all
I know:-) Email me if you are interested. It is also on Mark's site in a
smaller version at  http://members.aol.com/super16acl/menu.htm
Cheers,
Ray