From: <cinesota@yahoo.com>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 1:43 PM
Subject: RE: Eclair ACL Motor feedback

A phase button would be nice...but then again it comes on the Tobin
controller and other controllers.  According to the Tobin website, his
milliframe controller works with a variety of cameras so I would think
it would be compatible as long as the motor generated the correct
reference signal (or is it the other way around?).

Frankly I would be scared to death to run my camera's 30 year old
mechanism at 75fps.  I'm just slightly older than that myself and I know
I don't run at the frame rates I once did.

It would be nice if the motor had the facility to brew coffee.  Might
come in handy on those long cold shoots up here in Minnesota:-)

Ray