Eclair ACL Motor Revisions

Well, I spoke to the designer of the motor and he tells me that on-board 29.976 and 23.976fps are not a problem. An audible out of sync warning with an on/off switch is not a problem. The milliframe controller is not a problem (as he's building one himself, but it's unlikely to be compatible with any others). But 75fps IS a problem. This is simply because it will need a bigger and more powerful motor to run at that speed. It can be done, but it would have to be tailor made for individual orders.

So there you go.  Three out of four 'aint bad!

Regards

Robert Latimer