RE: Eclair ACL Motor Revisions

Robert Latimer wrote:
an on/off switch is not a problem. The milliframe controller is not a problem

I'd like to point out that the names "Milliframe Controller" and "Videoframe Controller" are trade names of Tobin Cinema Systems Inc. for our models of speed control devices.

Likewise, the name "Precision Speed Control" is a trade name of Cinematography Electronics for their models of speed control.

Media Logic appears to be defunct so perhaps nobody would object to their trade name being appropriated.

We don't want the trade name "Milliframe Controller" to become a generic name, such as happened to "Aspirin." You need to call your unit by another name. Thanks,

Clive Tobin
www.tobincinemasystems.com