From: "Richard Mills" <richmills@earthlink.net>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 3:40 PM
Subject: Eclair ACL On board battery?

Seekers

Just joined this list and had a question.  I picked up an ACL 2 but the
package that I got did not have batteries.  I was able to test out the
camera with the batteries from my Arri package and was wondering where I
can get the on board batteries.  The battery doesn't even have to work, I
found a place to re cell them, I just need the casing.  But a working
battery with charger will also do.

Thanks
Rich