Re: Eclair ACL What should I buy?

I'll let others comment on the package and price (you might want to convert it to US $ for those in the USA).

You'd only want to go Super-16 if you plan (or see a reasonable likelihood in the future) of blowup to 35mm, or transfer to 16:9 widescreen HD video for large-screen viewing. For transfer to standard 3:4 PAL or NTSC video (non-HDTV), or for a 16mm print to be projected in 16mm, Regular-16 is the way to go.
Mark.