Eclair ACL English verus French

Hi All
 It is always reassuring to hear Marks detail knowledge; I for one have learned a lot from him. I would also like to mention Steve's Cine Service in Vancouver if you need help in the Northwest (of America). I saw one of his 'mouthwatering' rebuilds of an EYEMO... Crystal Sync and video assist; all done in house. He did once do Eclair warranty work and he says still has a lot of kit and spares... given the respect he deserves, he can be very helpfull.
     He is interested in MARKS Super16 kits and would like more info by Fax: (604)876 6827
    Have a great day
             Phill