Eclair ACL Coverage

With all the technical knowledge on this list, could you please explain one thing for me?

I'm trying to buy other lenses for my ACL and have found a few adaptors that will convert minolta and contax lenses to a c-mount that will fit my camera. My question is, how do I know which lenses will cover 16mm and will the focus and depth of field be off?
I imagine that there are some very high quality lenses out there at reasonable prices that will work on my camera but I don't know where to start. Please help. Any information would be greatly appreciated and if this knowledge is too simple for the list, please send it to shaktilarry@cs.com
thanks, Larry