From: Les Bosher [mailto:les@lesbosher.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 5:46 PM
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: Re: Eclair ACL France v England

Phill,
Don't want to be a party booper or whatever , but despite popular belief
Concorde is British through & through.
Served my apprenticeship with The Fairey Aviation Co Ltd ( 5 years ).
Started on 1st October 1956 which was the day the Fairey Delta 2 broke the
Airspeed Record at 1132.24 MPH ,complete with Droop Snoot. It was then
reshaped into Concorde , tested & through my Apprenticeship worked on the
Full Size Concorde . When the first 6 were finished some were sold to Air
France & painted in their colours.
Sorry to bang on , just wanted to say my bit.
Incidetally , a spin off from the Delta was the Non Stick coating on your
frying pan!