Re: Eclair ACL ACLII Manual

Chris -

My ACL II Base seems to have different markings from yours (Hmmm?). There is no EXP ON/OFF beside the power switch, although I would guess it turns the EXPOSURE METER on and off.

As for the "E" setting, mine says "MOTOR EXT. SYNCHRO - WITH/WITHOUT" and presumeably allows the use of either the ACL II Motor (which has the ability to receive an External Crystal Speed ), or the ACL 1.5 Motor, which didn't have the ability to accept external sync.

Which markings do other ACL II owners have?

Anyone have a xerox of the manual?

Mark.