From: <pmjbacon@netscape.net>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 2:59 PM
Subject: Eclair ACL OFFENSIVE POLITICS...

Warren
      Thats all as maybe... this is an ACL list; those opinions have no
place here!!!!!
        I have no more to say on the matter
                                         Phillip
... if you are intent as it seems on pushing your agenda; and you have
Rays  support I will not condone it also by remaining amember of this
list...

--

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/