From: pmjbacon@netscape.net [mailto:pmjbacon@netscape.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 3:44 AM
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: Eclair ACL ...Santuary!

Hi all
     One of the things I have enjoyed about the list is that it has been
free those real world concerns. I am not even Canadian, though I live
here... most Canadians are sick and tired of all that NAFTA stuff. The
English versus French debate was at least good natured fun and relevant to a
commen miss conception about the ACL.
                              Thanks Ray and Mark for helping to bring
sanity back... that does sound interesting info about S16 mags. Warren, let
us agree to differ!
                    Phill

... Personally the only thing I have ever wanted to do is make movies
unhindered.
--

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/