Re: Eclair ACL ACL Conversions

I can vouch from my own research that Les has the best deal going hands down on a S-16 conversion. There are many ways to skin a cat, and I personally have no doubt at all that his conversion works 100%. And there aren't many ACL Techs who have been doing it as long as he has. In fact, you can convert an ACL without manufacturing a single new part --- it is the skill and experience of the Tech that makes or breaks it. Mark. PS - If you are thinking of converting a Zeiss 10:1 to Super 16, he offers a deal that can't be beat. [If only those Arri-PL converters could be made for $99 ... :) ]