 From: Les Bosher [mailto:les@lesbosher.co.uk]
 Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 1:24 PM
 To: EclairACL@topica.com
 Subject: Eclair ACL ACL Adapters

 Vic & Ray ,
 As Ray pointed out , the Arri Standard Adapter is one hell of a piece of
work .The only reason that I am offering it at the price I said is because I
will do a run of 6 or so , & hope to sell more than 1 .If I only sell 1
tough !.No way could I reduce the price .

 On another note , answering both your questions., the other type adapter ,
which is a Cameflex - Arri Adapter , is both a Bayonet & Standard fitting .
The bayonet twists in as per the Cameflex , & the Standard is retained by
screws . Eclair used to make it .
 I make them in batches of 20 , & they sell steadily .
 The pice is £190.00 = $266.00 less 20% = $212.00

 To make a moount to accept both mounts like the SR would be astronomic.
 Arriflex make a PL - Arri Bayonet/Standard for about $1500.00 . The ACL
version would be about the same , & just like the Arri one , probably
wouldn't work very well either.
 If you have both types of Arri mount , I would advise 1 off Arri
Standard - ACL Adapter + 1 off CA! Adapter.

 Regards
 Les

 les@lesbosher.co.uk
 Web Site : -  www.lesbosher.co.uk