Re: Eclair ACL SCHNEIDER

Technically a lens that can cover 2/3" should cover Super-16 (which is 1/2" at widest) --- but that doesn't necessarily mean that the lens will be sharp enough for film work. In the end, the only way to know for sure is to try it out.

The "C" mount Switar primes from 10mm up seem to cover Super-16 (the 10mm just barely). I've never tried the Cinegon. Anybody else out there have any experience with these?

Mark.