Eclair ACL Follow Focus Gears

Hi Warren,
Well done with the rosettes .
I'm obviously wasting my time making bits for you guys!
I won't tell you exactly how to make them though , got to keep a bit of mystique.

Re the gears:- 0,8 Module refers to the tooth dimension in metric ,which is correct for follow focusses . In Imperial 36DP is an approximation

Presumably you are fully conversant with the dividing head,so you can do 95 or so divisions.

All you need then is a set of 7 Involute Cutters at $50.00+  each cutter , an Engineering Workshop Manual at $100.00 for the ' Van Keuren Method of measuring gear teeth using Wires ' , & a set of Wire Gauges .
Gear Teeth are measured on the Diametral Pitch , so you also need the appropriate pages in the Workshop Manual ( it's becoming better value all the time ) .
If you've got a month or three to spare , come over & I'll give you a course for a large fee.
Regards
Les

les@lesbosher.co.uk
Web Site : -  www.lesbosher.co.uk