From: "Mark" <super16acl@aol.com>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: Eclair ACL Follow Focus Gears

Hi Les. I only need 3 ACL II Rossettes, and the back side can just be
flat.
(I wish I needed 50, but there just wasn't enough demand for the battery
holder to make it cost effective to mass produce --- which surprises me,
because it makes the ACL so easy to use without getting tangled in
cables).
Let me know what the cost would be. Thanks. Mark.