From: EclairACL@topica.com
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: Digest for EclairACL@topica.com, issue 135
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 04:25:58 -0800

-- Topica Digest --

	Re: Follow Focus Gears
	By super16acl@aol.com

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 23:27:10 EST
From: Super16ACL@aol.com
Subject: Re: Eclair ACL Follow Focus Gears

Hi Les. I only need 3 ACL II Rossettes, and the back side can just be flat.
(I wish I needed 50, but there just wasn't enough demand for the battery
holder to make it cost effective to mass produce --- which surprises me,
because it makes the ACL so easy to use without getting tangled in cables).
Let me know what the cost would be. Thanks. Mark.

End of EclairACL@topica.com digest, issue 135