From: <cinesota@yahoo.com>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 10:36 PM
Subject: RE: Eclair ACL ACL extension tube

Hi Mark,
Do you think the extension tube made for the CP-16/GSMO would work?  I
know there was some cross compatibility between the CP finders and the
later Eclair removable viewfinders.  You might actually need the CP
orientable finder to use the tube, but I believe those viewfinders will
fit the NPR and ACL as well.

Either way it would be a handy item to have for the ACL.

-Ray