Eclair ACL Note from List Mum**Please read

Hi all,
I'm having a problem with postings getting returned from certain email addresses, particularily Hotmail and @Home accounts. When these messages get "bounced", Topica disables you until I go in and manually renable your account. I only do List maintenance about once a week so I don't catch the problem until then.

We usually get at least a posting every couple of days. If you don't see anything coming thru for a period longer than that please contact me so I can check to see if your account has been disabled. (Of course the irony of this is that you might not receive this message at all if your email account isn't accepting messages.)

Thanks,
Ray the List Mum