Re: Eclair ACL Intervalometer

From: Clive Tobin <clivetobin@acer-access.com>
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: Eclair ACL Intervalometer
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:36:34 +0000

I would like to point out the advantages of the Tobin TTL time lapse
motor: Low cost, many sold, simple to operate, very low current drain
compared to a stepping motor system. Motors with multiple options and
menus can be frustratingly complex to master.

It is intended for a newer Bolex H-16 or H-8 camera with 1:1 shaft.
Since the ACL has a 1:1 shaft also, it should be a simple matter to
adapt it to this camera.

Could you look into providing an adapted model? That is, with an appropriate bracket and drive shaft connector? I would be interested in purchasing such a system. One of the main problems that I have seen with adapting systems is that the ACL's drive shaft turns the opposite way of most other cameras...

Marc S.