Eclair ACL ACL basic questions

Hello!

I'm actually from the world of Super 8 filmmaking and a bit of Bolex REX, but I got a great deal on an Eclair ACL a few days ago that I just couldn't pass on. The camera is on its way to me but I have a few questions in the meantime:

The camera comes with a 4 pin XLR cable but it doesn't come with a battery, so which battery and charger would you recommend?

The lens is the Zeiss Vario Sonnar 2/12.5-75mm. How does this lens compare to other zoom lenses available for this camera. It also comes with Arri standard and Arri bayonet adapters, but I#m asssuming that those lenses would be out of my price range.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to reading more about this camera.

Kurt