RE: Eclair ACL Ray's 'Heads Up ' etc

Hey Ray -

How about adding Aaton's to the list? I've got an LTR7, which as I understand it is the next step of the ACL, after Aaton bought Eclair. I've got some manuals and other goodies that I'd be happy to share / put up on a web page. And Les is going to Super 16 it for me - he knows quite a bit about LTRs.

Plus, there's really no information on the web about these cameras. Aaton of course focuses their efforts on the XTRs. I guess I'll have to get a page going...

What do you think?

Joshua Tunick

Les Bosher wrote:
Hi All ,

I'm all in favour of adding the NPR & the Bolex to the Forum , I Super 16 them both ! I also make a PL Hardfront for the CM3 , or fit Nikon Mounts into the Cameflex Port.

Being a sceptical Brit , isn't Hotmail something to do with Microsoft ( the only business in the World that can sell you faulty goods & then charge for a fix , which then needs another fix @ big bucks , then............) . Why would it be expected to work ? Answers on a postcard .

Mark , haven't fogotten the rossettes , making a batch , contact you when ready , with a silly price .

All you guys who responded about the ACL Top Handle , thanks for your response . When ready , I'll let you know a price . There's enough of you for it not to be a 'one off ' job.

My Super 16 Zeiss etc Zoom Lens conversion is now up to my Optical Standard , so I'll be letting it loose on you pretty soon . Price to be $700.00 after 20% Discount to you , fitted & including new Iris & Zoom Scales
A bit better than $1800. 00 + fitting from Optex etc.
Regards
Les

les@lesbosher.co.uk
Web Site : -  www.lesbosher.co.uk