Eclair ACL List bits addendum

Robert's posting came through as I was typing my previous message. He makes a good point. Anyone else have any objections to expanding the ACL List? I don't see anything wrong with covering other Eclair cameras because there is a lot of inter-compatibility between them and the ACL, but maybe adding the Aaton to the mix would be getting a little far afield. If Joshua wanted to spin off another list I would certainly be willing to help.

Ray