Eclair ACL CM-3 Eyecups/ACL serial numbers

I don't own a Cameflex but I've seen the Arri accordion style eyecups for the Arriflex 2C used on the CM-3/Cameflex. Order straight from Arri and cut out the middle man's upcharge. I've purchased eyecups here in the States for under $20. I'm sure Arri maintains an office in the UK.

Thanks a million Pierre Sam for volunteering to try this. If you get ahold of Bernard, please ask him if he knows a way to verify the ACL's manufacture date based on the serial number of the camera. If he has a website or email address that would be of help too.

Ray