Re: Eclair ACL Les Bosher's work

With respect to shipping, what country are you in?
What carrier did you use for shipping, and did you have customs problems?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Green" <black_angus1@yahoo.com>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 7:18 PM
Subject: Eclair ACL Les Bosher's work

(please pardon this raving fan mail, but I gotta do it...)

Guys, I gotta tell you, Les Bosher rocks! I had him do some work on my Konvas -- even though he'd never seen one before, he worked an M42 lens adapter miracle -- it's perfect!

If you have any mods to your Eclair (or, obviously, other cameras too) I would have no hesitance in highly, highly recommending Les. He was fast, friendly, affordable, and his work is absolutely superb. Express shipping to Wales was remarkably inexpensive, about $60 each way, so even the remote location is no problem. I keep shopping for a good ACL or NPR, and I know exactly who to go to for the S16 mod!

Thanks, Les!