RE: Eclair ACL 200 ft. mags

Ray,

Thank you! It's stories like this that keep me inspired to stick with film and not go dv. Not because a filmcamera on your shoulder looks cool, but because 16mm can be just as compact and unobtrusive as video. All thanks to the ACL...

Kurt If you
do alot of guerilla style (no permits!) shooting like I do it's perfect. When I pull it out of the case, all my mini-DV luvin' buddies can't believe it's a film camera. They are even more shocked to find out it cost less than that spanky new Canon GL-1 they just bought.

Ray