Re: Eclair ACL 200ft mag with 350ft load?

To convert the 200' mag to 350', I also eliminated the entire feeding path --- removed the plastic housing and rollers and I patched the hole between chambers. I then added a tiny home-made little module to the top of the mag containing the rollers, and cut holes in the top of the mag so that the film now feeds through the top, into the small module, and then back down into the take-up side. It was necessary to machine a new spindle to have both the feed roll of film and take up roll centered with each other (in the Eclair design they are slightly offset), and I then cut out a big square piece from the center of the mag and moved it slightly so that the rolls were dead center in the mag. 350'. Mark.